Inter Foods : Ep4
Inter Foods : Slow-Cooker Beef Tenderloin
I created this slow-cooker beef tenderloin recipe when I was having guests over. It tastes incredible with little effort. —Amanda Wentz, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with mild green chiles
- 1-1/2 cups dry red wine
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef tenderloin (6 pounds)
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Stir together tomatoes, wine, soups, tomato sauce, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper in bottom of 6- or 7-qt. slow cooker.
- Cut beef tenderloin in half; add to slow cooker, making sure to cover with sauce mixture.
- Cover and cook on low until meat is tender, 6-8 hours.
- If desired, top with chopped fresh parsley.
- 5 ounces cooked beef with 3/4 cup sauce: 319 calories
- 11g fat (4g saturated fat)
- 75mg cholesterol
- 470mg sodium
- 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber)
- 38g protein.