[Linux Academy] AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam tests the candidate’s technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. For this exam, you should know how to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam and to successfully apply these skills in the workplace.
NOTE: AWS transitioned to a new exam in February 2019, and we’ve updated our course material to reflect the changes.31:25:00 Length 104 VideosTraining Architect
– Craig ArcuriCraig Arcuri is passionate about Cloud Computing and particularly Amazon Web Services. Craig’s background includes Systems and Network Engineering, Software Engineering, Technical Leadership and Project Management. Craig currently holds four Amazon Web Services certification (Solutions Architect, SysAdmin, and Developer at the Associate level as well as the Solutions Architect Professional certification).