[SkillShare] Business Intelligence and Data Visualization with QlikSense
Learn the essentials of QlikSense through this step-by-step tutorial. This course takes you through the basics of QlikSense, how to integrate your application with different data sources, manage data, build visualizations and sheets and share your insights with visual Data Stories!
..Learn to build a QlikSense App from scratch!
..Learn some of the most common mistakes made when building building sheets and visualizations..
..Forget about reports and presentations, learn more about Data Storytelling
Good luck and hope you enjoy the course.
• Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence and Visualization.
• Some experience with Visualization tools would be helpful, but not required.
The course consists of the following modules:
• Introduction, Installation and Setup
• Data Loading – Basic Concepts (Data Load Editor, Data Manager, Data Model Viewer)
• Data Loading – Exercise 1-2
• Sheet Visualizations – Visualizations
• Sheet Visualizations – Expressions and variables
• Sheet Visualizations – Best practices sheet design
• Sheet Visualizations – Exercise 1-10
• Data Storytelling – Presenting Insights
• Data Storytelling – Publishing
• Data Storytelling – Exercise 1-2
Who should follow this course?
• Students that want to learn the basics of QlikSense
• Business Analysts and Designers who are already familiar with other visualization tools and want to learn QlikSense.
• Managers considering using QlikSense within their organization.
Hands-on Class Project
The course contains training materials, where you can practice, apply your knowledge and build an app from scratch. The training materials are provided in an Excel file that you can download to your computer.
Check Course Page To Get File!
• Data Visualization
• Data Analysis
• Data Science
• Business Intelligence
Hi there. My name is Lorenz, I am a certified IT professional with several years of experience working as a consultant and functional analyst, mainly in the Business Intelligence domain.
I have worked for clients within the Energy and Financial sector, and have been involved in the roll-out of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects and the implementation of BI solutions.
As an instructor, I want to share my knowledge and experience in BI and Data Visualization software. During these courses, I will explain the basic concepts, but also tips and tricks for creating Visualizations and Reports that best suit your purpose or the purpose of your end-user…