[UDACITY] Cloud DevOps Engineer v1.0.0
Become a Cloud Dev Ops Engineer
Companies are looking for talented DevOps engineers to remain competitive in this agile world. Enroll now to operationalize infrastructure at scale and deliver applications and services at high velocity, an essential skill for advancing your career.
- ESTIMATED TIME4 MonthsAt 10 hours/week
- ENROLL BYAugust 28, 2019Get access to classroom immediately on enrollment
- PREREQUISITESBasic Programming and Linux Command Line
You should be familiar with the basics of programming in an object-oriented language. You should also be comfortable with the Linux Command Line.
What You Will Learn
Learn to design and deploy infrastructure as code, build and monitor CI/CD pipelines for different deployment strategies, and deploy scaleable microservices using Kubernetes. At the end of the program, you’ll combine your new skills by completing a capstone project.
Estimated 4 Months
To be successful in this program you should have basic understanding of any programming language, and basic knowledge of the Linux Command Line. See detailed requirements.
- Cloud FoundationsLearn the fundamentals of cloud computing while being introduced to compute power, security, storage, networking, messaging, and management services in the cloud.DEPLOY A STATIC WEBSITE ON AWS
- Deploy Infrastructure as Code (IAC)In this course, you’ll learn how deploy the underlying infrastructure components that provide security and services to our servers by writing scripts using CloudFormation, AWS’ tool for Infrastructure as Code. You will use CloudFormation to deploy Infrastructure patterns that are used in the industry broadly and can be readily used to deploy any cloud application. Like in the real world, you will begin with initial business requirements that you will turn into Cloud Architecture Diagrams. Then you will deploy this architecture using CloudFormation.DEPLOY A HIGH-AVAILABILITY WEB APP USING CLOUDFORMATION
- Build CI/CD Pipelines, Monitoring & LoggingIn this course, you’ll learn the process of taking software from source code to deployment and beyond. You’ll learn about automated testing, choosing the right deployment strategy for your business needs and deploying the appropriate CI/CD pipeline. You’ll also learn about monitoring and logging to ensure that your application is running at peak performance and stays that way. Additional topics include managing and making changes to your servers in an automated way using Ansible, a leading Configuration Management tool.BUILD CI/CD PIPELINE FOR BLUE/GREEN DEPLOYMENT
- Microservices at Scale using KubernetesIn this course, you learn to create and deploy a kubernetes cluster, configure kubernetes autoscale and load test a kubernetes application. You’ll learn to operationalize both existing and new microservices and apply containers best practices. You’ll learn to deploy Machine Learning microservices that are elastic and fault tolerant. You’ll learn to pick the appropriate abstraction for microservices: Serverless (AWS Lambda) or Container Orchestration (Kubernetes).OPERATIONALIZE A MACHINE LEARNING MICROSERVICE APICAPSTONE PROJECT
NEED TO PREPARE?
If you need to sharpen your pre-requisite skills, try Intro to Python Programming and Linux Command Line Basics.
DevOps Engineer roles have increased over 200% since 2015.
Learn with the Best
Kesha has over 20 years experience in software development and is a software engineering manager at Chick-fil-A, routinely leading innovation teams in proving out the use of cloud services to solve complex business problems. She was recently named an Alexa Champion by Amazon.
Alfredo Deza is a passionate software engineer, avid open source developer, Vim plugin author, photographer, and former Olympic athlete. He has rebuilt company infrastructure, designed shared storage, and replaced complex build systems, always in search of efficient and resilient environments.
Carlos is a Senior Solutions Architect at Infiniti Consulting where he helps institutions move traditional data centers to the cloud. He has worked for several large telecommunication providers managing and configuring network infrastructure, using Java, Groovy, Python, Perl, and PHP.
Olin is a Senior DevOps Engineer at Figure Eight. He has over 13 years of experience in a variety of DevOps, Systems Engineer, and Systems Administration roles at companies such as Heartflow, Netgear, and Turnitin. Outside work, he enjoys photography and spending time with his daughter.
Noah has worked at companies including Disney Feature Animation, Sony Imageworks, Weta Digital, and AT&T. He is a lecturer at universities including Northwestern, UC Berkeley and UC Davis. He is the author of Python for DevOps: Learn Ruthlessly Effective Automation.
Eddy has worked at BlackRock, Thomson Reuters, and Morgan Stanley, and has an MS in FInancial Engineering from HEC Lausanne. Eddy taught data analytics at UC Berkeley and contributed to Udacity’s Self-Driving Car and Artificial Intelligence for Trading programs.
Bryan’s been lead developer for several major companies, including Bytemark, which handles payments for transit authorities in major cities. He is the founder of Beginner Programmers, the largest blockchain meetup group in the world. His bootcamps have taught tens of thousands of people how to code.
Cezanne is a machine learning educator with a Masters in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University. Inspired by anyone with the drive and imagination to learn something new, she aims to create more inclusive and effective STEM education.
GET STARTED WITH
Become a Cloud DevOps Engineer
Learn to operationalize infrastructure at scale and deliver applications and services at high velocity, an essential skill for advancing your career.
On average, successful students take 4 months to complete this Nanodegree program.
- Real-world projects from industry experts
- 1-on-1 technical mentor
- Personal career coach & career services
Virus Free Download by using BitTorrent Download Client | Windows (32-bit/64-bit) | macOS | Android