[CBT Nuggets] OSPF Configuration
OSPF Configuration Online Training
This intermediate OSPF Configuration training prepares learners to manually configure a network of OSPF routers and ensure optimal traffic flow.
Open Shortest Path First, or OSPF, is a fundamental routing protocol. It gets referenced and used frequently by network professionals to make sure that all the servers on their network have a full and complete map of the network that lets them make efficient decisions about where to send traffic as it comes in.
Managing and configuring OSPF routers is more than an essential skill for a network administrator, it’s also a test requirement for most industry certifications. If you have any doubt or hesitation around OSPF, getting comfort and mastery with the protocol is as easy as taking this OSPF Configuration training.
For anyone who manages their OSPF training, this Cisco training can be used to onboard new network administrators, curated into individual or team training plans, or as a Cisco reference resource.
OSPF Configuration: What You Need to Know
This OSPF Configuration training has videos that cover topics such as:
• Understanding the concepts behind link-state routing protocols and routers
• Writing the commands and seeing the configuration for an OSPF network
• Building link-state databases by sending link-state advertisements
• Configuring OSPF routers in a way that maintains optimal network efficiency
Who Should Take OSPF Configuration Training?
This OSPF Configuration training is considered administrator-level Cisco training, which means it was designed for network administrators. This OSPF skills course is designed for network administrators with three to five years of experience with OSPF configuration best practices.
• New or aspiring network administrators. If you’re a brand new network administrator, this OSPF Configuration training is a no-brainer — especially if you feel shaky on using the link-state routing protocol. OSPF is supported by pretty much all business-grade routers, and this course covers the basics and details in equal parts.
• Experienced network administrators. Just like some drivers go years without ever really learning how to parallel park, it’s not unheard of for network administrators with several years of experience to have never really learned OSPF. Maybe you’ve gotten by with quick Google searches and duct tape solutions up until now, but you’re running out of excuses. This OSPF Configuration training will bring you up to speed on using OSPF, and with your years of experience, you’ll get through it quickly and easily.